Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What Will I Learn?


I am excited to announce that I will be attending the American Association of Christian Counselors conference in Nashville, TN next week (Sept 11 - 14, 2013). I am excited for three reasons. First, I love to travel. Second, I love to meet new people, and third and most important of all, I love to learn.

I plan to get new and exciting information to better help YOU achieve your personal and relational goals. Here is a sample of some of the classes I will be taking.

1. 
Catherine Hart Weber, PhD. - Flourish in Life and Relationships: Best Practices for Thriving in Health and Wellbeing.

2. 
Robert Emmons, PhD. - Gratitude Works: How Gratitude Heals, Energizes and Transforms

3. 
Margaret Nagib, Psy.D. - How to Hope Instead of Cope: A New Paradigm for Therapeutic Intervention

4. 
Donald Harvey, PhD. - Sometimes I Get in the Way: Discovering Your Therapy Blind Spots

5. 
Gary Rosberg, Ed.D. & Barb Rosberg, B.F.A. - Coaching UP! Secrets to a Lasting Love and Marriage

6. 
David Hawkins, Ph.D. - When Marriage Counseling Fails: Getting Better at What We Do

Well, there you have it - six amazing classes. I know I will be able to share some great nuggets from them.

What would you like me to learn while at the conference? Post a comment below.



Feel free to give me a call to talk more at 980-275-1627.

Ed Coambs


Edited by Reena Arora of Arora Media, connect on Facebook
For all your communication needs, she is all you need.

1 comment:

  1. We definitely look forward to discuss with you the inspirations you come away with from the conference.

    ReplyDelete